1 dead after cooking gas cylinder explodes in Chitwan

woman dead body husband kills wife found dead under mysterious circumstances - cooking gas cylinder
Representational image: Pixabay

Chitwan, January 16

A person has died after a cooking gas cylinder exploded in Chitwan.

The incident occurred at Phulbari in Chitwan. Police identified the deceased as 50-year-old Manish Thapa of Dairy Chok, Bharatpur Metropolitan City-15.

DSP Shreeram Bhandari said it is suspected Thapa was killed when the gas cylinder exploded while he was cooking food in his room on Monday.

The gas explosion took place inside the compound of the local Abinash Fertilizer Company.

DSP Bhandari said further investigation into the incident is on.

The post 1 dead after cooking gas cylinder explodes in Chitwan appeared first on OnlineKhabar English News.

Scroll to Top