A youth electrocuted in Dailekh

woman dead body husband kills wife found dead under mysterious circumstances - cooking gas cylinder
Representational image: Pixabay

Surkhet, February 7

A youth has died due to electrocution in Dailekh.

The deceased has been identified as 29-year-old Prakash Budha of Panchadeval Binayak Municipality-4, Layanti, Achham according to District Police Office Kalikot Chief DSP Arjun KC.

He was injured while working on the expansion of Everest Network Pvt Ltd’s cable near Dahikhola on the border of Dailekh and Kalikot and died in the provincial hospital Surkhet during treatment. Police said that he was an employee of Everest Network.

According to DSP KC, he was electrocuted on February 6. He was brought to the provincial hospital after the police were informed about the incident at 8 pm. The hospital declared him dead at 11 pm.

DSP KC said that further investigation is being done on the incident.

The post A youth electrocuted in Dailekh appeared first on OnlineKhabar English News.

Scroll to Top